[Banshee-List] Playback don't follow album order

Hi all,
I'm facing a strange issue with Banshee.

OS : Ubuntu 10.10 64
Banshee 1.8.1

Test case 1:
1. Double click on an album (let say Portishead Third)
-> The first track begins to play
2. Click "next"
-> The track which begins to play is anything but the next track in the selected album. (for instance Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone)
3. Click "next"
-> The track which begins to play is anything the following of the previous one (Bob Dylan - Just like a woman in that case)
-> Following next well play the next track in...Bob Dylan

Test case 2:
1. Double click on an album (let say Bjork debut)
-> The first track begins to play
2. Click "next"
-> The track which begins to play is anything but the next track in the selected album. (for instance Bob Dylan - I shall be free)
3. Click "next"
-> The played track is the second in the Bjork Debut album
4. Click "next"
-> Bob Dylan - I shall be free again
4. Click "next"
-> The played track is the third in the Bjork Debut album

Of course, I checked "shuffle" mode is off. I don't even know what triggers between tc1 and tc2 but I never can get a normal mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks.