Re: [Banshee-List] retrieveing track info

Banshee should automatically try to find cover art whenever you play a song.  For retrieving track info, Banshee will check on MusicBrainz.org when you insert a CD.  If you want to update track info of songs that are already in your library, you could use an extension such as the Last.fm Fingerprint Extension for that -- it should available in the Ubuntu Software Center, but you'll need a last.fm account for it to work.

Hope that helps, let us know if you have any questions,

Michael