Re: [Banshee-List] Sharing Metadata across several computers

It may be useful for you to know that there's a bug open somewhere in bugzilla.gnome.org to have banshee present a more meaningful message to the user (instead of just crashing, which is what happens now) in case the database file is locked.

Any help from you is appreciated on that bug. Can you look for it and provide a hand?