Re: [Banshee-List] Sharing Metadata across several computers

Thanks Roderich,

just waiting for the moderator to release my reply to the thread with a solution that seems to be working.

I already have a dropbox account which I use and is available on all the PCs.

I moved the banshee.db and the ossifer-browser-cookies.sqllite files to drop box. (I wasn't sure what the second file did so just copied it "in case"

I then created symlinks to the new file locations. So now all machines have an identical but local copy of these files, dropbox manages all the synchronisation.

So far so good...

thansk for your response and help

Jim

Mobile : +971 50 553 4829