Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee DLNA/UPNP?

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 4:25 AM, David Wales <yay101 gmail com> wrote:
> As a server or client? It automatically finds all servers on the network. As
> a servee I recommend tangerine if you are using ubuntu.
>
> On Jun 4, 2011 6:13 AM, "flyboy712" <mjbonertz gmail com> wrote:
>> Is there anyway to set up DLNA/UPNP in Banshee??

David, I think you confusing DLNA/UPNP (which we don't support), with
DAAP, which we support as a client, as you described.

So there is no support for DNLA/UPNP currently, but we have a Google
Summer of Code student working on that :
http://topfs2.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/gsoc-2011-banshee-upnp-serverclient-integration/

--
Bertrand Lorentz