Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.1 wont detect 4th Gen IPOD

Don't take my word here since I don't know about your technical issue, but
I've had an iPod I that gave away because of compatibly issues with Linux.

2 years ago, there were a few media players who did implement iPod
synchronization on Linux but I never got it working properly after spending
quite a lot of time on it. I guess it worked for specific iPod versions but
it probably got broken as soon as Apple released firmware/software updates.

Maybe they now got it right on Banshee, but I will still never use an Apple
product again. After all the iPhone and iPad they sold, I believe Apple
never wanted to provide solutions for Linux users and this is obviously
their marketing strategy. Apple philosophy is even more closed than
Microsoft, and for this reason I choose to boycott Apple products.

Good luck!