[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.1 wont detect 4th Gen IPOD

I'm running Arch linux, and I'm using the latest Banshee 2.1 (because of the
drop of HAL dependencies which is nice).  The problem is when i plug in my
ipod, start up banshee, my ipod doesn't show up.  I can see it (unmounted)
in nautilus and dolphin, and I can mount them in those file managers, but
not in Banshee.  Only when I kill Banshee, mount the ipod in Nautilus, and
re open banshee, can I see and manipulate my ipod.

How do I get around of fix this issue?

Thanks!
JValdezjr