[Banshee-List] Banshee removing songs on iPod Classic playlist

Hello,

I have this problem with my 6th gen 160GB iPod Classic wherein whenever I
plug it in my laptop, and it connects to Banshee my playlists' number of
songs are lowered (ie. my "Classic" playlist went from 20 to 5 songs).

It's been an irritating problem for some months already and I hope there's a
solution to this one. It's tiresome to replace the missing songs on my
playlists.

Thanks