[Banshee-List] Droid Pro Sync Fails

I've previously used a Droid 1 with Banshee and as a mass-storage device
it appeared in Banshee and worked perfectly.

Now with my Droid Pro the device is not available in mass-storage mode
[the device now has multiple USB connection mode].  It does appear in
Nautilus - but not n Banshee.

In Windows Media Sync mode the device appears in Banshee [as an MTP
device I believe] but (a) it shows as empty when there is Music on the
SD card from the previous phone and (b) attempting to move files to the
card results in "Argument cannot be null" and the file is not copied.

banshee-1-2.0.0-0.3.2.x86_64
2.6.37.6-0.5-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT 2011-04-25 21:48:33 +0200 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux