Re: [Banshee-List] New Experience

Hey,

You can start with gnome-love bug (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove
You will found a list on the righ panel:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=banshee

I have start like that by adding a single line to eject cd-rom when needed ;)

After you can take real bug or start you own extention.

http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-extensions/

Welcome ;)

Olivier Dufour