Re: [Banshee-List] Media totals in sources panel

I noticed it too. But on more thought - Find it better.

As this banshee setup is at a friends (Think Beer drinking)
And often they would just select the big number and wade
throught it. NOW they select smart playlists I have setup (Cause
they the track totals next to them.....As they did before but no
main MUSIC one to distract them).

Thats people for you.

Oz.