Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee is using a huge amount of my son's Gen 3 IPod Nano; it seems to be duplicating tracks

Hi all,

I forgot to mention that when I import the CD into banshee it copies each
track twice to the album folder and I then have to delete one of each of the
duplicated tracks.  However, this still doesn't stop Banshee from copying
tracks to the 'artists' file and to the individual album folders.

Cheers,

Jim