Re: [Banshee-List] Reading disc info from the CD

Dnia 2011-01-03, pon o godzinie 11:41 -0500, L Duperval pisze:
> Modern CDs encode metadata directly on disc, i.e. you don't need
> Internet access to know album name, track titles, etc. It seems like
> Banshee doesn't read this track information and still needs to fetch
> the data. Is there a plugin or some other way for Banshee to access
> this information?

Modern?

"The specification was released in September 1996 and backed by
Sony." [1]

And to answer your question - no, I haven't seen any support for reading
CD-Text in Banshee. Google 'banshee cd-text' to find some references.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD-Text
--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal sawicz net>