Re: [Banshee-List] Pantech Crux phone

More detail.

I realized that part of the issue here is that the Crux, as a new device,
was not listed in libmtp.rules. I used mtp-detect to get the necessary
information and updated the file. Now, I can launch Rhythmbox (12.8), plug
in the Crux and it appears as a mountable device. However, I still can't get
any access using Banshee. I even tried downgrading to 1.8.1 to make sure it
wasn't anything to do with the beta.

Any suggestions welcomed.