[Banshee-List] Pantech Crux phone

I'm hoping someone can advise how to sync my new Pantech Crux phone, which is
an MTP music player. I'm running Ubuntu 9.1 and Banshee 1.9.2.

Here's what happens. If I connect the phone to the PC using USB mass storage
mode, it is mounted successfully, but it does not show up as a mass storage
player in Banshee. If I try to connect it as an MTP player, it does not seem
to be mounted, and still does not show up in Banshee.

The player mounts properly under Windows XP, and I can sync it with WinAmp
or Rhapsody.

Any ideas or advice appreciated.