Re: [Banshee-List] Mac OS X theme

Because Aaron spent a lot of time and effort making it look better (to
him, it's subjective of course -- though we all like Aaron's design
aesthetic or we wouldn't use Banshee).  It's possible the themes you
mention weren't available at the time or weren't good enough then but
have improved.  If you really think we should be using them, file a
bug, ideally with screenshots to compare the options.

Gabriel