[Banshee-List] Problem transfering files to Ipod

I use the latest version of Ubuntu. I got a new IPod Nano Touch so I tried to
use it in Banshee. It sees the IPod, it even allows me to transfer mp3
tracks to it, but when I unplug the IPod and go see the track list, it says
that there are no music on it. When I plug it back, I can't see the tracks I
transfered, but the tracks are on the Ipod because it shows that memory has
been used (the orange color). In the file manager, I can see all the track
files in the root folder of the Ipod. I went on a Windows machine to try it
and it works fine. I could transfer music. And when I go back to Banshee, it
sees the tracks I transfered using Windows. But if I try transfering music
from Banshee again, the Ipod won't see it once I disconnect it.

I also tried using the Ipod program that can be downloaded from Ubuntu
software manager... gtkpod I think. It's pretty much the same problem I
have.