[Banshee-List] HELP ! banshee + ipod

Good evening, I have a problem with my iPod. I use Banshee since like 6 month now, and it always worked fine. But today, when I plugged my iPod, banshee couldn't add new songs on it and displayed on the lower left corner a progression bar : "preparing to sync the iPod..." (BTW : sorry for the translations, I'm french and my Banshee is in french...) It's been now 3 hours, and it's still "preparing" my ipod... Never had this problem before...I tried : sudo apt-get purge banshee sudo apt-get install banshee nothing changes... Please, help me ! (Once more, sorry for my english...) Paul.