[Banshee-List] Import many radio stations via playlist

I have over 30 radio stations from many sources that I would like to import
to banshee from my own playlist file but I can find no way to do it. Every
time I try to import it only adds it to "music" instead of "radio" without
showing any stations.

I'm assuming this is a very bad bug but it will take me over 1 hour to add
them all manually and it will be very confusing :(