Re: [Banshee-List] playlist sharing

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Gagan Naidu <gagan globin76 gmail com> wrote:
> hii guys,
>             i m gagan i have installed Banshee 1.6.1,
> how can i share my playlist with my online friends via IM.
> I saw some codes related to this project. But i cant undestand
> clearly...can anyone help me to do this...

What you're looking for is the Telepathy extension, which is part of
the Banshee Community extensions.
It should be packaged for reasonably recent distros. For example, on
Debian and Ubuntu the package is called banshee-extension-telepathy

Banshee 1.6.1 is quite old, so I'm not sure that extension work with
this version of Banshee. You might want to upgrade Banshee :
http://banshee.fm/download/

--
Bertrand Lorentz