Re: [Banshee-List] gtk3 branch testing

If a merge happens please let us know... I can prepare a test
environment on OBS for this (or update the current environment).
Furthermore I can speak with Tom Callaway from Fedora and explore the
possibility of openSUSE and Fedora engage on this initiative in order
to provide aditional feedback; nevertheless while I can grant it can
happen on openSUSE, I'm not sure on Tom's thoughts on this.

NM