Re: [Banshee-List] have Banshee check for external tag edits

At the first rescan my Banshee installation took only a few seconds
for the scan. No changes in the VA albums where picked up.

Today I did another try and Banshee did a 'thorough' rescan that took
several minutes. After that all VA albums are treated as such.

Thanks