Re: [Banshee-List] have Banshee check for external tag edits

Tools->"Rescan Music Library"

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 6:30 AM, Sebastian <sebastian spiess gmail com> wrote:
Hi list,

I've added many 'Album Artists' to my music files so that Banshee does
recognise the albums as albums. See here
http://banshee.fm/support/guide/track-list/ for the hint that helped
me.

Now as I wrote I did use a tag editor to write all these tags - much
quicker than within Banshee I thought.
My problem now is that Banshee did not capture the updated tags. I
assume Banshee still uses the tags that are stored in it's database.

How can I gent Banshee to check for updated tags in the media files?
What feature/information would I loose if I delete my existing
database?

Thanks for any help,
Seb