Re: [Banshee-List] Windows 7 Banshee Does not detech android devics

On 08/26/2011 07:09 PM, mshelton7 wrote:
I have two and Droid Devices that are not detected in Banshee, they are
detected in windows.  On both devices I have the .is_audio_player file on
the root of the device.  The Huawei ascend android and the zt-180v2 android
tablet.  The ascend is detected in Banshee with Ubuntu 11.04.

Is there anyone else that has ran into this problem?

I'm afraid that Banshee hasn't received a lot of love in regards to device synchronization when using Windows.

You can file bugs though, and contribute fixes if you have development knowledge.

Thanks