[Banshee-List] Feature Request: Split parameter "store ratings and play counts into file"

Hello creators of this great software,

I have a very little, but - for me - very important feature request
regarding the feature:
	Store ratings and play counts into file

Feature Request:
	Split this into two separate features

or if this is technically separated already:
	Make it configurable separately

The "Why Story":
I am using Ubuntu with Ubuntu One Music Store and therefore automatically
the Ubuntu One Cloud.
Since I use several computers I am happy with having my songs automatically
synchronized to and from the cloud when I change general metadata or
specifically the rating.
But what happens now is automatically uploading of each track I just have
played - because the play count changed!
Play count is of minor importance to me, so it would be good to be able to
skip storing play count into the files - but on the opposite, the rating is
very important to me!
My internet upload is contantly busy when listening to music now... this is
not optimal.

Regards,
Nicolas

-----