[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.1 for Ubuntu SOftware Center

Does anyone know how I install a version of Banshee 2.1 ?  I have 2.0 and there is a bug that really annoys (track names and artwork often fails). I normally use Ubuntu SOftware Centere and this still carries 2.0 as the Banshee of choice....

--
James Sutton, BU2Full/English Tutor.
BSc Biochemistry & Genetics (Nottingham Uni)

Charity Awareness Message
Isnt it time you registered with Anthony Nolan?
You don't have to die before you can register to donate bone marrow, which should you ever be found to be a random match could help save a childs life of leukaemia. All we ask is for more young donors to replace the ageing ones already registered; should you be that pine-needle-in-a-haystack, donation is a wee bit like being a blood donor they take cells out of one of your leg bones usually.
Why not register today and increase the chance of finding a match for a sick child
Please see the organisations website for full details:
http://www.anthonynolan.org/

This email is private and confidential and is for the addressee only.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify me immediately.  Information regarding Anthony Nolan is my personal effort, is not endorsed by the charity and may not represent the views of the Anthony Nolan Organisation.  Should any information in this email not make full sense to you, or should you be shocked, angered or upset in any way by the content of this email then I  request that you kindly either call me or email me and request that I return your call, which I will do so at the earliest possible mutually convenient time-slot.  Any other negative or even positive feedback is naturally most welcome as part of my continual search for excellence.