Re: [Banshee-List] Adding skip through track/ progress bar to the music icon at top of screen?

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:46 PM, beebul <beebul gmail com> wrote:
> I don't get that you can have some controls in there ( < || > ) for moving
> between tracks but can't have a move through a track control???

What I tried to say is that those controls are not put there by
Banshee. The whole Sound Menu is a separate application, created by
Ubuntu, which is not related with Banshee, except that it talks to
Banshee through some standard protocol to tell it things like "play",
"pause", "go to next track", etc.

For more details :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SoundMenu

--