Re: [Banshee-List] Windows: Segmentation Fault in gstreamer

The build I did last night was against the 2.1.3 tag. I can certainly
build an installer for it, but I know that the issue exists at that
version, so I'm not sure it would do any good.

I've never been able to get anything useful in a log, since the
segfault happens in native code and is never caught anywhere that
would print a meaningful traceback. I'll  have to look for some
documentation on getting a traceback from native code on Windows and
try to provide more information that way. I will go ahead and open a
bug, though.

Dustin C. Hatch
http://dustin.hatch.name/

"In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people
angry and has been widely regarded as a 'bad move'."
--Douglas Adams