Re: [Banshee-List] Picard finds data, but banshee doesnt....

There were also a couple bugs in Banshee's latest stable release that are responsible for some of Banshee's "Could not fetch track information" errors.  MusicBrainz changed their API a bit, and it caused some issues.  While I think all of those problems have been fixed, there hasn't been a stable release since then.

For more info, this might help: http://askubuntu.com/questions/43905/banshee-is-unable-to-determine-audio-cd-metadata/43916#43916

Michael