[Banshee-List] Last FM

I can't seem to be able to play Last FM within Banshee. With Rhythmbox, no
problem but Banshee no go.
In Ryhthmbox when I click on Last FM in the Library pane it tunes in the
station I select then it gives me a list of at least 6 songs with title,
artist, album, etc. I click on play, sit back and enjoy. Not so with
Banshee.
How can I resolve this issue ? What am I missing ? Why does what system work
so easy and seamless and the other (Banshee) not at all. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce