[Banshee-List] Podcasts for keeping versus podcasts for disposal

Banshee users,

I have some podcasts, such as ones that feature music or comedy, that
I would like to keep for later listening on my audio device (which is
an Android).

Other podcases, like news and other things, I just want to have the
latest ones that I haven't yet heard, and not keep historical copies.

So, I want to have some podcasts synch with my Android so just a few
of the latest ones are available, and others I want it so that one it
transfers to my audio player, it stays there (and stays on my computer
hard disk for that matter).

I thought the difference was in selecting the "archive" option in the
podcast properties dialogue, but that does not seem to do it. Or at
least, I don't understand exactly what it does do.

Can someone break it down for me how I can set up my podcast feeds and
sync so I can have this differentiation between "keepers" and "one
timers"?

Thank you for any advice.

--
Dave M G