[Banshee-List] Keeping Podcasts Separate

Banshee Users,

With some help from this list, I am now successfully syncing my
Samsung Galaxy with my Banshee music and podcast library.

However, one thing that still strikes me as sub-optimal is that
Banshee is ignoring my "Podcasts" directory on my device, and loading
all the Podcasts into the "Music" directory.

A result of this is that on my music player (I user PowerAMP), I have
to chase down all the Podcasts by genre and artist mixed in with all
my music.

If they were in the Podcasts directory, then I could keep music and
podcasts separate a lot more easily.

How do I get Banshee to keep Podcasts separate from my music?

This is my .is_audio_player file:

audio_folders=Music/,Podcasts/
folder_depth=2
output_formats=application/ogg,audio/x-ms-wma,audio/flac,audio/x-wav,audio/mpeg
input_formats=application/ogg,audio/x-ms-wma,audio/flac,audio/x-wav,audio/mpeg
playlist_formats=audio/x-mpegurl
playlist_path=Playlists/%File

Thank you for any advice.

--