Re: [Banshee-List] Stand Alone Theme Support

2011/8/8 TheCapulet <Curnel_D hotmail com>
I've really only based my info on gnome 3 on word of mouth from friends who
have tried it.

As for ubuntu still using compiz, I understand that.  But when enabling gtk
though the compiz window manager, my DE is incredibly unstable.  A DE
disconnected theme integration for Banshee would fix that entirely, and
really enable some theme artists to do some really cool things with Banshee.

Banshee will use the theme currently set as the GTK+ theme. On OS X and Windows I believe these approximate the native themes.

It is not tied to the DE in any other way theming wise.

- David