Re: [Banshee-List] Stand Alone Theme Support

I've really only based my info on gnome 3 on word of mouth from friends who
have tried it.

As for ubuntu still using compiz, I understand that.  But when enabling gtk
though the compiz window manager, my DE is incredibly unstable.  A DE
disconnected theme integration for Banshee would fix that entirely, and
really enable some theme artists to do some really cool things with Banshee.

Sent from the Banshee Media Player mailing list archive at