Re: [Banshee-List] Android? Anyone?

I don't know if it is any different in the actual license (I've not bought it, so I haven't read an actual EULA), but I didn't find anything obvious that said you couldn't have a FOSS project with most people using the evaluation version (which lets you deploy to the virtual phone from the Android SDK) and then have one "builder" who has a license, compiles it for "Unlimited deployment to Android Market, Amazon Appstore, and competing application markets" and adds it to said market places.

I guess the only issue might be that pre-compiled binaries might count as "direct deployment", so you could only go through a marketplace route.