[Banshee-List] Ipod Touch sync problem

Hi, I just tried for the first time Banshee 2.0. When I connected my iPod
Touch 1G, I was immediately able to see all the songs in it. I added a new
song, and created a new playlist with a few songs in it. When I synced, the
process seemed to progress OK, but it didn't really work. Now, from the
computer, I can see the new song in the iPod - I can also play it - but on
the iPod itself, I can't see it.
And the new playlist just disappeared - I can't see it in the computer nor
on the iPod, it just vanished. I tried several times creating new playlist,
but they instantly vanish as soon as I hit "sync". New songs added to the
iPod instead, stay there but they are shown only from the computer, not on
the iPod.

Am I doing anything wrong, or is this happening to others too?

Thanks in advance,
Cristian