[Banshee-List] file name schema: one for archos other for library

Hi!

First of all, CONGRATS for the banshee team that achieved quite a lot in the
past years!

I have my library organized as MUSIC\artist\[year]
album\cd_number\track_number-track_name which was easy to setup, after
fiddling in gconf. BUT, I have an Archos 605, which is kind of stupid when
ordering tracks and albums. As a workaround for that, I'd like to have a
different file name structure for this device, like MUSIC\artist\[year]
album\[year] album-track_number-track name WHILE keeping my library
structure intact.

Can this be done? Or I have to change my library structure?

thanks in advance