Re: [Banshee-List] Play folder with mp3 (ex. like in Winamp)

On 4/17/2011 3:32 PM, birkopf wrote:
Music is in my library but still giving path wouldn't help.

Let me ask like that:
If I create new playlist - how to add to it songs from selected folder only
?

You could use a "Smart Playlist." Use the "File Location" criterion with the "contains" operator and put in the location of the folder you want.

--
Dustin C. Hatch
http://dustin.hatch.name/

"In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people
angry and has been widely regarded as a 'bad move'."
--Douglas Adams