Re: [Banshee-List] Play folder with mp3 (ex. like in Winamp)

I meant to add this to the recent trolling thread we had, after I tripped over it.

The "Search" box at the top-right is quite powerful, but I'd never known about its features.

If you put "path:misc/" in your search then you'll filter out all of your tracks that *only* contain "misc/" anywhere in their path. That means that "Some Artist - Misc.mp3" won't be picked up, but any file in any sub-folder of "~/Music/misc/" would (assuming the Music folder was in your library).

More examples and the full details are at http://banshee.fm/support/guide/searching/

Hope that helps.

IBBoard