Re: [Banshee-List] Importing more than 40, 000 files. Is it possible ?

Dud3,

You need to take a chill pill, "open source" is an evolution.  You are deliberately being offensive because you can hide behind a computer, if banshee irritates you so much use another music player. I personally use multiple music players because I understand great software is hard work and banshee cant take care of all my music needs.  When you insult the project you insult everyone who is involved and this will piss off people and no one will help you.  You dont insult someone whom you need help from.