Re: [Banshee-List] Duplicate Library Entries

How is it you have duplicates?  Banshee does not (or at least should
not) import the same URI/path twice.  Did you change the location of
the music then reimport?  If so, you could search on the old path (eg
`path:old-path-name` in the search entry) and remove all those items.

Gabriel