Re: [Banshee-List] Stop syncing cover.jpg?

Well, I didn't actually manage to "fix it" fix it, I just commented out the
parts concerning the album art (format: jpeg and size:320) and compiled it
again, which stopped the album art file being put on the device. I don't
think Banshee does album-art embedding, so you'd have to embed them with
another program like Easy Tag. Almost all of my music had been embedded
previously, so it all shows up on the Pre.

I also changed the folder for playlists. The one in the file is listed as
/Music, but instead of dumping the playlists in the Music folder like I
imagine it is supposed to, it creates a Music folder inside the Music folder
and puts the playlists there. So I changed the folder to say Playlists, so
now they are in Music/Playlists.They came over great and showed up on the
device (anyone with a Pre knows how painful playlist syncing is).

I didn't actually install it from git, I just downloaded the source tar, so
I don't think I can patch it, not that I know exactly how to do it.