[Banshee-List] Stop syncing cover.jpg?

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to sync a Palm Pre (webOS) with Banshee. The sync works
okay, however, it copies over a cover.jpg in every album folder. These files
then show up in the Photos app on the webOS. Moreover, webOS does not read
these files for album art, it only reads embedded album art, so they are not
necessary anyway.

Is there something I can fiddle with that stops this from happening it? I
compiled it (Banshee v2.0.0) from source....I'll do it again if I have to.