Re: [Banshee-List] where has "mark as old" gone for podcasts in ver 1.9.6?

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 22:26 +0100, Michael Stephenson wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-04-02 at 17:52 -0500, ttguy wrote:
> > So I installed banshee 1.9.6 because I was hoping it might have a fix for the
> > "banshee trys to sync non-downloaded podcasts" issue. - It does't AFAIK. And
> > I have noticed that it would appear that the "mark as old" menu option that
> > appears on podcast items in ver 1.8 has disappeared.
> > Can I get it back by changing some display option? Because, I think we need
> > this feature?

> confusing change because Archive is both a noun and a verb in English
>
> Noun
>       * S: (n) archive (a depository containing historical records and
>         documents)
> Verb
>       * S: (v) archive, file away (put into an archive)
>
> In this case the latter is intended but in the English Language the
> former is used more frequently.

Righty-oh then. This I can cope with.

The other thing I notice re-podcasts is that I don't see how to filter
by non-downloaded podcasts. ver 1.8 has two lists from which to pick a
filter method. And the second list has All Items, Downloaded and Not
Downloaded. And I liked this feature.