[Banshee-List] where has "mark as old" gone for podcasts in ver 1.9.6?

So I installed banshee 1.9.6 because I was hoping it might have a fix for the
"banshee trys to sync non-downloaded podcasts" issue. - It does't AFAIK. And
I have noticed that it would appear that the "mark as old" menu option that
appears on podcast items in ver 1.8 has disappeared.
Can I get it back by changing some display option? Because, I think we need
this feature?