Re: [Banshee-List] build error

On 4/2/2011 4:21 PM, Andy Marritt wrote:
Hi all, been trying to build Banshee on Windows 7 after following the
instructions on http://banshee.fm/download/development/#windows. After
some trouble with nunit etc etc I'm left with one error on the build
that I just cannot get past:

The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties:
'Hyena.Jobs.JobExtensions.ForEach<Hyena.Jobs.Job>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<Hyena.Jobs.Job>,
System.Action<Hyena.Jobs.Job>)' and
'Hyena.Jobs.JobExtensions.ForEach<Hyena.Jobs.Job>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<Hyena.Jobs.Job>,
System.Action<Hyena.Jobs.Job>)' (CS0121) -
C:\Working\Banshee\banshee\src\Hyena\Hyena\Hyena.Jobs\Scheduler.cs:199,10

Any ideas greatfully received
AM