Re: [Banshee-List] Idea for improving Banshee

I like the stacking, as it somehow still gives an idea of the album
cover behind. I like the looks of it, but I doubt this can be done as
an extension. I think the GUI code is not flexible enough for that
yet, but I might be wrong. I vote for this, as I think it supports the
look of the still fairly new album view, and I would be inclined to
work on this as well. I'll look into the code shortly. Meanwhile I'd
say it'd make sense to file an enhancement bug on this, if there is
none yet.

BR

Frank