Re: [Banshee-List] force conversion when syncing devices

You might be able to use .is_audio_player to force Banshee to transcode songs to a different format when it adds them to your device. �See here for more on that:�http://askubuntu.com/questions/26045/how-can-i-make-banshee-re-encode-flac-to-ogg-vorbis-when-copying-to-my-player/26660#26660

I don't know about adjusting levels during this process though.

Michael