[Banshee-List] "Playback follows cursor" in any future plan?

Don't know if this have been asked before but I'd be excited to see the feature being added. In two condition I especially need this.
The first one is normal: I just want the player jump to a specific track I point to after finishing the current track.
And the other one: If I delete an item from a playlist by clicking "Delete From Drive", after finishing the current track, Banshee
will jump to the very start of the playlist.