Re: [Banshee-List] banshee unintelligent interface.

Am 12.09.2010 14:30, schrieb dani planas armangue:
Banshee is a great and powerful application,it have many and good
developers, but there is no usability expert. and interface show it.
Banshee has a lot of wasted space and needs some reforms.

I think I posted this some time ago, but am not sure, anyway I leave a
link to my mockups:

what do you think¿
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Maverick/banshee%20redesign

pd: are not very drastic changes but it is very useful
regards.

Hey Planas,

Yes, you have posted your mockups previously - and I still like them very much. Especially having the album list next to the artist list. Although it would be a quite big step for Banshee, I'd love to see at least part of your ideas implemented!

Marcel